Latel has Pop Sonality!

 











💥 ¿Quién eres? Depende de quién responda, me cuesta mucho definirme.
¿Qué haces? Podría decirse que música, aunque mi comprensión de la misma tiene más que ver con lo visual. 
Influencias e inspiración: Creo que lo que hago no refleja a las que considero mis mayores influencias, pero ahora mismo Fran Laoren. 
💥 Who are you? It depends on the person who answers, It's hard for me to define myself.

What do you do? It could be said that music, though my understanding of music is connected to the visual. 
Influences and inspiration: I believe that what I do does not reflect my biggest influences, but right now would be Fran Laoren.

Instagram: @latel__

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!