👑 Ana Kurist has Pop Sonality!


 ⭐️ @anakurist has Pop Sonality! 

☀️ Who are you? I am a portrait artist from Estonia and I mainly work with colored pencils, but you can also find me painting with acrylics.


What do you do? I create art where realism meets expressive lines and abstract elements. Most of my subjects are female.


Influences and inspiration: My art is inspired by strong emotions, feelings, music and of course love. From other artists, Egon Schiele had definitely the biggest influence on me.


⭐️  ¿Quién eres? Soy una retratista de Estonia y trabajo principalmente con lápices de colores, pero también me puedes encontrar pintando con acrílicos.


¿Qué haces? Creo arte donde el realismo se encuentra con líneas expresivas y elementos abstractos. La mayoría de mis sujetos son mujeres.


Influencias e inspiración: Mi arte está inspirado en emociones fuertes, sentimientos, música y por supuesto amor. De otros artistas, Egon Schiele definitivamente tuvo la mayor influencia en mí.


☀️

⭐️

☀️

#estonia #tallinn #eesti #visitestonia #nature #latvia #europe #travel #lithuania #mtv #visittallinn #finland #tartu #photography #summer #naturephotography #city #tallinnoldtown #popsonality #germany #estland #travelphotography #tallinngram #rnu #travelinestonia #architecture #italy #eestiloodus #art #sunset

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!