🔥 Martín Došek has Pop Sonality!


🔥 @martindosek has Pop Sonality! 

🔥 Who are you? I was born in the Czech Republic in Pardubice and I have lived here for 56 years. I like to travel, I like to drink beer or wine, I love life and to do collages. 

☀️ What do you do? I work in an advertising agency where I spend most of my time working with computer graphics programs. But in my spare time, I devote myself to purely analog collage. I cut, glue and draw. Collage for me is like a poem; you put the cuttings together like words, and the result is something you may not understand, you may not get it, but you feel the feeling, and it can affect you deeply. There may be an unspoken secret there. 

☀️ Influences and inspiration: When I started to discover art, the first thing that excited me was the surrealists. They showed me that there was no need to hold back my imagination. It resonated with my feelings and my own thoughts. So, I'm inspired by every moment, every situation, everything I experience. If I start to look at life a bit like an observer, there are plenty of surrealistic impulses, you just don't try to understand everything, to comprehend it, but rather to feel it and enjoy it. Plus, the surrealists loved collage.

🔥 ¿Quién eres? Nací en la República Checa en Pardubice y vivo aquí desde hace 56 años. Me gusta viajar, me gusta tomar cerveza o vino, amo la vida y hacer collages.

☀️¿Qué haces? Trabajo en una agencia de publicidad donde paso la mayor parte de mi tiempo trabajando con programas de gráficos por computadora. Pero en mi tiempo libre me dedico al collage puramente analógico. Recorto, pego y dibujo. El collage para mí es como un poema; juntas los recortes como si fueran palabras, y el resultado es algo que quizás no entiendas, quizás no lo entiendas, pero sientes el sentimiento y puede afectarte profundamente. Puede haber un secreto no dicho allí. 

☀️Influencias e inspiración: Cuando comencé a descubrir el arte, lo primero que me entusiasmó fueron los surrealistas. Me mostraron que no había necesidad de frenar mi imaginación. Resonaba con mis sentimientos y mis propios pensamientos. Entonces, me inspira cada momento, cada situación, todo lo que vivo. Si empiezo a mirar la vida un poco como un observador, hay muchos impulsos surrealistas: simplemente no intentas entenderlo todo, comprenderlo, sino más bien sentirlo y disfrutarlo. Además, a los surrealistas les encantaba el collage.

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!