🪩 Gigi Faggioni has Pop Sonality!


 🪩 @gigi_faggioni has Pop Sonality! 

🪩 Who am I? I am Gigi Faggioni, a Chilean artist and a teacher of French and Spanish. I have a broad range of interests, so I am a very diverse person, as reflected in my artwork. 


What do I do? I do a little bit of everything - collages, cyanotypes, dioramas, agamographs, digital and analog works. If I like something, I learn it and apply it to my art. I embrace the diversity and uniqueness of each of my works.


My inspiration is also very diverse and depends a lot on the moment. And since I like almost everything, almost everything inspires me - the artificial, the natural, the subtle, the vibrant, the dreamlike, the vintage, bright colors, fluorescence, as well as the subdued and the geometric, the flat and the uniform. Everything that surrounds me inspires me. And I like it.

🪩   ¿Quién soy? Soy Gigi Faggioni, artista chilena y profesora de francés y español. Tengo una amplia gama de intereses, por lo que soy una persona muy diversa, como se refleja en mi obra de arte.


¿Qué haces? Hago un poco de todo: collages, cianotipos, dioramas, agamógrafos, trabajos digitales y analógicos. Si algo me gusta, lo aprendo y lo aplico a mi arte. Abrazo la diversidad y singularidad de cada una de mis obras.


Mi inspiración también es muy diversa y depende mucho del momento. Y como me gusta casi todo, casi todo me inspira: lo artificial, lo natural, lo sutil, lo vibrante, lo onírico, lo vintage, los colores vivos, la fluorescencia, así como lo tenue y lo geométrico, lo plano y lo uniforme. Todo lo que me rodea me inspira. Y me gusta.

🪩

🪩

#limemag #broadmag #thepictoriallist #urbandetails #mundaaang #mundanebeauty #banalography #kodizes #paperbagmag #structurefeed #archaicmag #super_ordinarylife #mustardmood #brutalandbanal #PopSonality #minimalzine #okcalmcollective #minimalistgrammer #minimalzed #photoconversa #yourfotofeed #woolmag #ordinaryarchives #minimalmonday #somewheremagazine #igerstenerife #igerscanarias #igersspain #woofermagazine #photologio_gr


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!