❤️ Seung-ho KIM (aka. POG) @photo_of_gold has Pop Sonality!


 ❤️ @photo_of_gold has Pop Sonality! 

❤️ Who are you? My name is Seung-ho KIM (aka. POG) @photo_of_gold. It is the same name as my dog name. Actually, his name is Pots of Gold. My name is Photo of Gold. 


What do you do? I am visual artist based in South Korea. I draw illustrations, take photos, and also write.


Influences and inspiration: Influenced by classical painting, also from surrealist painters in particular. Did you know that surrealism is subtly realistic? I think they draw reality, not fantasy. Reality is more bizarre and mysterious than fiction. So, I tend to get my inspiration from just my ordinary surrounding reality. I am working with the motto, "Queer as Folk."

❤️

❤️ ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Seung-ho KIM (también conocido como POG) @photo_of_gold. Es el mismo nombre que el de mi perro. En realidad, su nombre es Pots of Gold. Mi nombre es Photo of Gold.


¿Qué haces? Soy un artista visual residente en Corea del Sur. Hago ilustraciones, tomo fotos y también escribo.


Influencias e inspiración: Influenciado por la pintura clásica, también por pintores surrealistas en particular. ¿Sabías que el surrealismo es sutilmente realista? Creo que dibujan la realidad, no la fantasía. La realidad es más extraña y misteriosa que la ficción. Por lo tanto, tiendo a inspirarme solo en la realidad que me rodea. En este momento estoy trabajando con el lema "Queer as Folk".

❤️

#seoul #korea #southkorea #kpop #bts #korean #kdrama #seoulkorea #love #travel #blackpink #tokyo #koreanstyle #PopSonality #japan #army #photography #jungkook #jimin #koreandrama #like #exo #busan #asia #paris #follow #newyork #twice #btsarmy #china

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!