💦 Jenna has Pop Sonality!


 💦 @jeenpool has Pop Sonality! 

🥥 Who are you? My name is Jenna. I'm a producer, videographer, and photographer from the midwest, U.S.


What do you do? I capture people, places, and things I find interesting and exciting - mostly with 35mm film.


Influences and inspiration: I'm always excited by how shape and color will interact within a frame. When shooting people, I'm always trying to capture authenticity, even in a staged situation. Some photographers I admire are Larry Sultan, Nadia Lee Cohen, and Gigi Laub. I'm also heavily influenced by movies (be my friend on Letterboxed).

💦

🥥  ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Jenna. Soy productora, artista de vídeo, y fotógrafa del medio oeste de EE. UU.


¿Qué haces? Capturo personas, lugares y cosas que encuentro interesantes y emocionantes, principalmente con película de 35 mm.


Influencias e inspiración: siempre me emociona cómo interactúan la forma y el color dentro de un marco. Cuando fotografío personas, siempre trato de capturar la autenticidad, incluso en una situación escenificada. Algunos fotógrafos que admiro son Larry Sultan, Nadia Lee Cohen y Gigi Laub. También estoy muy influenciada por las películas (sé mi amigo en Letterboxed).

💦

🥥

#midwest #chicago #wisconsin #nature #illinois #indiana #photography #hiphop #iowa #minnesota #midwestliving #music #explore #travel #michigan #popsonality #rap #love #outdoors #summer #missouri #westcoast #indianapolis #art #naturephotography #midwestisbest #fall #nebraska #midwestphotographer #usa

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!