⭐️ Vasilis (Bill) Mitoglou has Pop Sonality!


 ❤️ @bill_mitoglou has Pop Sonality! 

❤️  Who are you? My name is Vasilis (Bill) Mitoglou. I am a Greek photographer and primary school teacher. I was born and raised in a small town called Náousa in Northern Greece!


What do you do? I try to capture with my camera the very essence of whatever is around me and give it meaning while I teach in a primary school by profession.


Influences and inspiration: My main inspirations come from the places I live and work in, whatever  that surrounds me, my home, my family and the places I visit. I struggle to fool time!


❤️  ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Vasilis (Bill) Mitoglou. Soy un fotógrafo griego y maestro de escuela primaria. ¡Nací y crecí en un pequeño pueblo llamado Náousa en el norte de Grecia!


¿Qué haces? Intento capturar con mi cámara la esencia misma de lo que me rodea y darle sentido mientras doy clases en una escuela primaria de profesión.


Influencias e inspiración: Mis principales inspiraciones provienen de los lugares donde vivo y trabajo, lo que me rodea, mi casa, mi familia y los lugares que visito. ¡Lucho por engañar al tiempo!

❤️

❤️

#photography #photooftheday #love #instagood #instagram #photo #nature #picoftheday #like #photographer #beautiful #follow #art #fashion #travel #bhfyp #photoshoot #likeforlikes #instadaily #naturephotography #model #me #smile #style #instalike #happy #likes #myself #followme #followforfollowback

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!