♥️ Mónica Marián has Pop Sonality!


 ♥️ @monglue_collage has Pop Sonality!

❤️ Who are you?  I’m Mónica, and I am a self-taught analog collage artist. I was born on the beautiful island of Ibiza and I feel very lucky for that. I couldn't live without nature nearby. 


What do you do? I invest most of my time in working in my art project. I love what I’m doing. I’m a mother also, so I never get bored.


Influences and inspiration: I have always been surrounded by bohemian people and artists, who have inspired me creatively. 

Nature has been the true way of understanding art, where colors are beautiful and perfect. 

I love the aesthetic of the 50s for that romantic and elegant air. 


♥️ ❤️¿Quién eres? Soy Mónica y soy una artista autodidacta de collage analógico. Nací en la preciosa isla de Ibiza y me siento muy afortunada por ello. No podría vivir sin la naturaleza cerca.


¿Qué haces? Invierto la mayor parte de mi tiempo en trabajar en mi proyecto de arte. Me encanta lo que estoy haciendo. Yo también soy madre, así que nunca me aburro.


Influencias e inspiración: Siempre he estado rodeada de gente y artistas bohemios, que me han inspirado creativamente.

La naturaleza ha sido la verdadera forma de entender el arte, donde los colores son bellos y perfectos.

Me encanta la estética de los años 50 por ese aire romántico y elegante.

❤️

♥️

#popsonality #vintage #sfashion #retro #sstyle #vintagestyle #oldhollywood #pinup #vintagefashion #rockabilly #classic #midcentury #pinupgirl #classichollywood #vintageclothing #marilynmonroe #pinupstyle #hollywood #midcenturymodern #sdress #svintage #retrostyle #fashion #goldenageofhollywood #vintagehollywood #love #blackandwhite #photography #style #rocknroll


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!