馃惐 Alya has Pop Sonality!


 馃惐 @juststrollinaround has Pop Sonality! 

馃惐 Who are you? My name is Alya, I’m an amateur photographer.


What do you do? In my photography I’m exploring tiny insignificant corners of my urban habitat, paying attention to ordinary details of familiar landscapes. These exercises of noticing and finding beauty in mundane is a form of a meditation for me, a way to relieve everyday anxieties that our modern world is full of.


Influences and inspiration: Surrounding scenes of still and quiet life bring me a huge amount of inspiration and an urge to capture these precious moments and keep them for myself. Besides that social media is a great source of inspiration too! It fascinates me every time that I can observe tons of amazing artworks of likeminded artists from all over the world


馃惐 ¿Qui茅n eres? Mi nombre es Alya, soy fot贸grafa aficionada.


¿Qu茅 haces? En mi fotograf铆a exploro peque帽os rincones insignificantes de mi h谩bitat urbano, prestando atenci贸n a los detalles cotidianos de paisajes familiares. Estos ejercicios de notar y encontrar la belleza en lo mundano son una forma de meditaci贸n para m铆, una forma de aliviar las ansiedades cotidianas de las que est谩 lleno nuestro mundo moderno.


Influencias e inspiraci贸n: Las escenas circundantes de vida tranquila y silenciosa me aportan una gran cantidad de inspiraci贸n y la necesidad de capturar estos preciosos momentos y guardarlos para m铆. ¡Adem谩s de que las redes sociales tambi茅n son una gran fuente de inspiraci贸n! Me fascina cada vez que puedo observar toneladas de incre铆bles obras de arte de artistas con ideas afines de todo el mundo.

馃惐 

馃惐 

#photography #photooftheday #love #instagood #instagram #photo #nature #picoftheday #like #photographer #beautiful #follow #art #fashion #travel #bhfyp #photoshoot #likeforlikes #instadaily #naturephotography #model #me #smile #popsonality #instalike #happy #likes #myself #followme #followforfollowback

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

馃専 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!