🍃 Sara aka. Kim Sara has Pop Sonality!


 🍃 @_kimsamm has Pop Sonality!

🍃 Who are you?  My name is Sara - Kim Sara is the 'nickname' my colleagues gave me. I'm Italian and I live in Seoul. 


What do you do? I'm a marketing manager and to keep my creativity alive (and relax), I like to take photos and do graphic design. 


Influences and inspiration: What I see every day is by far one of the biggest influences, but also cinematography (Sofia Coppola and Wes Anderson). Some photographers that I admire are Amanda De Cadenet, Oliviero Toscani, François Halard and Mayumi Hosokura. I try to capture the authenticity of daily life, people and nature; these are also my source of inspiration.

 

🍃  ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Sara - Kim Sara es el 'apodo' que me dieron mis colegas. Soy italiana y vivo en Seúl.


¿Qué haces? Soy gerente de marketing y para mantener viva mi creatividad (y relajarme), me gusta tomar fotos y hacer diseño gráfico.


Influencias e inspiración: lo que veo todos los días es, con mucho, una de las mayores influencias, pero también de la cinematografía (Sofia Coppola y Wes Anderson). Algunos fotógrafos que admiro son Amanda De Cadenet, Oliviero Toscani, François Halard y Mayumi Hosokura. Trato de capturar la autenticidad de la vida cotidiana, la gente y la naturaleza; estos también son mi fuente de inspiración.


🍃

🍃

#cinematografía #SofiaCoppola y #WesAnderson #fotógrafos que #admiro #AmandaDeCadenet, #OlivieroToscani #FrançoisHalard #MayumiHosokura #PopSonality #popart #pop #popular #tenerife #igerstenerife #photologio_gr #thephotographersgallery #tate #moma #teatenerife #nature #naturaleza #verano #summer #summer2023 #selflove #loveyourself 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!