🇱🇻 Polina has Pop Sonality!


🇱🇻 @efim4ikkk has Pop Sonality!

🇱🇻 Who are you? I am Polina, a multitasking artist from Riga, Latvia. I am a journalist by degree and an undefined artist by passion.

What do you do? I am the photographer, stylist, creative director, and most often all together. I like to create the whole photo project myself.

Influences and inspiration: I am most inspired by my own city, its degrading landscapes, its squalor and bleakness. I am influenced by people around: creative and crazy artists.

🇱🇻 ¿Quién eres? Soy Polina, una artista multitarea de Riga, Letonia. Soy periodista de grado y artista indefinida por pasión.

¿Qué haces? Soy fotógrafa, estilista, el directora creativa y, en la mayoría de los casos, todo junto. Me gusta crear todo el proyecto fotográfico yo misma.

Influencias e inspiración: Lo que más me inspira es mi propia ciudad, sus paisajes degradantes, su miseria y desolación. Me influye la gente que me rodea: artistas creativos y locos.

🇱🇻

#riga #latvia #latvija #popsonality #ga #city #europe #portrait #urban #ana #vilnius #jurmala #rigacity #travel #bear #animal #photography #woman #girl #italy #spotify #oldriga #oso #tallinn #visitlatvia #summer #rigalatvia #a #estonia #rigaoldtown

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!