🐻 Cavanagh Foyle aka Mother Pop has Pop Sonality!


 🐻 @mother.pop has Pop Sonality! 

🐻 Who are you? My name is Cavanagh Foyle, a female pop artist from Ireland. Before taking on my artist alter ego ‘Mother Pop’ I worked as an aviation lawyer in Dublin.


What do you do? I create pop art with a cheeky, provocative twist, a type of cartoon land for grown-ups, with a a distinctive retro feel. My signature ‘Squiggs’ make my art instantly recognisable. 


Influences and Inspiration: I draw my inspiration from themes like materialism, youth, and the unending pursuit of perfection. 90s nostalgia and pop culture also influence a lot of my art work. 


🐻 ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Cavanagh Foyle, una artista pop de Irlanda. Antes de asumir mi alter ego de artista, 'Mother Pop', trabajé como abogada de aviación en Dublín.


¿Qué haces? Creo arte pop con un toque descarado y provocativo, una especie de tierra de dibujos animados para adultos, con un toque retro distintivo. Mi firma 'Squiggs' hace que mi arte sea reconocible al instante.


Influencias e inspiración: Me inspiro en temas como el materialismo, la juventud y la búsqueda interminable de la perfección. La nostalgia de los 90 y la cultura pop también influyen mucho en mi trabajo artístico.


🐻

#90s #youth #young #popart #animation #cartoons #comic #nostalgia #nostalgic #popculture #squiggs #popstyle #style #estilo #dublin #aviationlawyer #irlanda #ireland #irish #adult #adults #femaleartist #female #motherpop #callforart #callforsubmission #submissions #callforsubmissions #materialgirl #materialism 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!