Asger has Pop Sonality!


💥¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Asger. Tengo 31 años y vivo en Copenhague, Dinamarca.

¿Qué haces? Me gusta mucho tomar fotografías. La mayoría de mis fotos están tomadas en las calles porque las calles están justo afuera de mi puerta principal.

Influencias e inspiración: Me inspiro en otros fotógrafos. Dos de mis favoritos son Elliott Erwitt y Trent Parke.

💥Who are you? My name is Asger. I'm 31 years old and live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

What do you do? I really like to take pictures. Most of my pictures are taken in the streets because the streets are right outside my front door. 

Influences and inspiration: I get inspired by other photographers. Two of my favorites are Elliott  Erwitt and Trent Parke.

Instagram: @korsgaard_90

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!