Carlos González Ximénez has Pop Sonality!

 


💥Who are you? My name: Carlos González Ximénez, I am from Madrid. I am the fourth generation of a saga of documentary photographers from Jerez, including my great-grandfather Diego González Lozano and my grandfather Diego González Ragel. My hobby begins in my childhood, my father was also a photographer, with whom I began to practice in the photographic laboratory at a very early age.

What do you do? My photographic work in which I have been involved for 25 years is focused on the portraits of the masks that appear as the central axis of the festival, in the winter rituals in Europe.

Influences and inspiration: My source of inspiration in the portrait is my grandfather Diego González Ragel, and the theme of my friend and travel companion Cristina García Rodero.

💥¿Quién eres? Mi nombre: Carlos González Ximénez, soy madrileño. Soy la cuarta generación de una saga de fotógrafos documentalistas jerezanos, entre los que destacan mi bisabuelo Diego González Lozano y mí abuelo Diego González Ragel. Mi afición empieza en la niñez, padre también fotógrafo, con el que empiezo a practicar en el laboratorio fotográfico a muy temprana edad.

¿Qué haces? mí trabajo fotográfico en el que llevo embutido hace 25 años esta centrado en los retratos de las máscaras que aparecen como eje central de la fiesta, en los rituales de invierno en Europa. 

Influencias e inspiración: Mi fuente de inspiración en el retrato es mí abuelo Diego González Ragel, y la temática  de mí amiga y compañera de viajes Cristina García Rodero.

Instagram: @carlos_ximenez

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!