🇬🇷 Achilleas Lachanas has Pop Sonality!


 📸 @achilleas_lachanas has Pop Sonality! 

🇬🇷 Who are you? My name is Achilleas Lachanas and I live in Athens. I photograph to express myself. The art of photography refines me.


What do you do? I am attracted by the unexpected, by the undefined that leaves you space to create your own stories.


Influences and inspiration: I was shaped by all the music I've heard, all the books I've read and all the movies I've seen. I draw inspiration from aimless wanderings and traveling.


🇬🇷 ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Achilleas Lachanas y vivo en Atenas. Fotografío para expresarme. El arte de la fotografía me refina.


¿Qué haces? Me atrae lo inesperado, lo indefinido que te deja espacio para crear tus propias historias.


Influencias e inspiración: Fui moldeado por toda la música que escuché, todos los libros que leí y todas las películas que vi. Me inspira deambular, y los viajes sin rumbo fijo.

🇬🇷

🇬🇷

#greece #photologio #gr #bnw #ifocus #photoeidolo #bw #ig #igers #streetphotography #photography #art #photocontestgr #wu #portrait #burnmagazine #mag #nikon #eros #photonetmagazine #demand #eyeshotmag #urban #camera #portraits #kasetophono #photooftheday #nature #blackhaus #phasesmag

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!