Mark Milazzo (#markthecutter) has Pop Sonality!


Artwork*: CHOICE / We shall pay any price for the survival of Liberty!
(This is very appropriate in this day and time).

💥¿Quién eres? Markthecutter de EE. UU., un artista sin filtro, un artista del collage analógico comprometido. ¡Espero inspirar a otros como me han inspirado a mí!

¿Qué haces? Arte de collage analógico, cortar, rasgar y pegar papel, portadas de libros y ocasionalmente agregaré algo de pintura. ¡Creo a partir de libros y revistas viejos y no tiro mucho papel!

Influencias e inspiración: Pablo Picasso es, con mucho, mi artista favorito, me inspiran las diferentes formas en que creó el arte, nunca me atengo a 1 estilo, ¡eso sería aburrido! Para mí, la inspiración se encuentra en mis más de 5 décadas de vida, en los recuerdos que están almacenados en mi interior.

💥Who are you? Markthecutter from the USA, an artist with no filter, a committed analog collage artist. I hope to inspire others as I have been inspired!

What do you do? Analog collage art, cut, rip, tear and glue to paper, book covers and occasionally I will add some paint. I create from old books and magazines and don’t throw much paper away!

Influences & Inspiration: Pablo Picasso is by far my top artist, I am inspired by the different ways he created art, never sticking to 1 style, that would be boring! For me, inspiration is found in my 5+ decades of living, from memories that are stored within.

 * 9” x 12” book cover, the collage is glued, some pouring medium and some sanding to create the textures and layers.

Instagram: @markthecutter 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!