Lyndon Mukasa has Pop Sonality!


 ☀️ @mukasaart has Pop Sonality! Today we are sharing this beautiful work by the sensitive artist @mukasaart, on his own words about this artpiece: (See The World Through My Eyes) I finally finished this after weeks of practicing and working on a number of different aspects of colouring in. This initially started out as a basic eye practice drawing but I was inspired by @richere_art and her paintings (which you should check out) to see how far I could push my coloured pencil technique when it came to skin texture, lighting, plant texture and eye ball glossiness. While I am happy with how this came out I still feel that I haven’t yet reached the heights that I set out on when I began this drawing. I think that I got some lighting mastered, but I didn’t get the type of skin texture or eyeball glossiness that I wanted. The leaves are a mixed bag with some leaves I am happier with than others. Nonetheless I am excited with what I was able to do with this and what I was able to learn which I will be able to take in to my next illustration! The idea behind this was inspired by my interest in insects as a child as well as all the plants that my brother keeps on the balcony. I wanted to have this striking image where you can see this figure coming through the bushes and illuminating the surroundings with curiosity and wonder.

This was done entirely in coloured pencils. Let me know what you think!

#mukasaart #colouredpencildrawing #colouredpencilart #colouredpencilartist #colouredpencil #colouredpencils #arteza #artezacoloredpencils #butterflyartworks #butterflyart #butterflyartwork #butterfly #butterflies #butterflydrawing #realism #semirealism #fantasyillustrationart #fantasyilustration #fantasyart #fantasybooks #childrensbook #childrensbookillustration #childrensbooks #childrensbookillustrationsartist #drawingpractice #drawing #artpractice 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Ypatia Kornarou has Pop Sonality!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!