⭐️ Joni has the Pop Sonality!


 ⭐️ @salted_photos has the Pop Sonality! 

Who are you? I’m Joni; too old for TikTok and too young to be your mother. I live in Tenerife North, Canary Islands.

What do you do? Brand and lifestyle photographer but I switch to landscape and surf photography when I like to experiment.

Influences and inspiration: The sea connects my work in general. I’m inspired by many artists but photography from the early 1900’s makes me want to dive into that particular moment in time. Works every time.

⭐️ @salted_photos tiene la Pop Sonalidad.

¿Quién eres? Soy Joni; demasiado mayor para TikTok y demasiado joven para ser tu madre. Vivo en Tenerife Norte, Islas Canarias. 

¿Qué haces? Fotógrafa de marcas y estilo de vida, pero paso a la fotografía de paisajes y surf cuando me gusta experimentar. 

Influencias e inspiración: El mar conecta mi trabajo en general. Me inspiran muchos artistas, pero la fotografía de principios del siglo XX me hace querer sumergirme en ese momento particular en el tiempo. Funciona siempre.

📸

#photography #photooftheday #print #instagood #photographers #photo #magazine #picoftheday #photomagazine #photographer #amateurphotographer #phototip #photorules #blog #blogger #newphoto #photoshoot #aspiringphotographers #mag #igerstenerife #aspiringphotographer #emergingphotographer #photographytips #popsonality #americanphotographers #emergingphotographers #rules #tip #phototips #tipsphoto


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Ypatia Kornarou has Pop Sonality!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!