Pop Sonality Quiz with Labaq

 


Pop Sonality Quiz with Labaq
First of all, I can't say these are my faves of all time cause everything changes all the time as it should. So those I'm gonna mention are my picks for today 14.4.22. :D

Fave Film: Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.
Fave Series: Euphoria. Can't deal with it, it's cliche, i know.
Fave Singer/Band: Pabllo Vittar. 
Fave Album: Guetto Elegance, Badsista.
A Song to Dance: Spy? - WHOKILLEDXIX.
A Song to Make Love: Come Over - Annie Burnell / To fuck: BAWDY - Shygirl.
Fave Artist: Jai Paul.
Fave Destination: Anywhere quiet, where I can play with my friends and nobody will listen.
Your Dream Collaboration: Lido Pimienta. 
A Word to Describe your Work: Enby. 

much love!

Instagram: @labaq_

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!