Maria Stoyanova has Pop Sonality!


 ✨ @photo_timbuktu has Pop Sonality! 

✨ Who are you? Hi! I am Maria Stoyanova, a photographer from Russia. I am a mother of three daughters. 


What do you do? I like to shoot folklore stories. I was born in the Arctic and it greatly influenced my work. 


Influences and inspiration: I love the northern nature and the legends of the peoples who inhabited these lands. My children are often models in my shoots. We read fairy tales and then bring them to life during filming.


✨ ¿Quién eres? ¡Hola! Soy Maria Stoyanova, una fotógrafa de Rusia. Soy madre de tres hijas.


¿Qué haces? Me gusta fotografiar historias folclóricas. Nací en el Ártico y eso influyó mucho en mi trabajo.


Influencias e inspiración: Me encanta la naturaleza norteña y las leyendas de los pueblos que habitaron estas tierras. Mis hijos suelen ser modelos en mis sesiones. Leemos cuentos de hadas y luego les damos vida durante el rodaje.


#russianphotographer #russia #photography #russianphoto #photographer #portrait #photo #ig #photorussia #photooftheday #russianphotography #moscow #streetphotography #russianmodel #beauty #russianfotogallery #global #rosphotobattle #natureofrussiaru #united #loves #portraitphotography #naturephotography #photoshoot #christmas #fotoinstagram #mobilephotos #navidad #kids #popsonality

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!