📸 Hideaki Yael has the Pop Sonality!


 ⭐️ @hideaki_yael has the Pop Sonality!

📸 Who are you? I’m Hideaki Yael and art has been a part of my life for many years.

What do you do? I love being able to capture moments that may never happen again. I take photos of nature, animals and people. 

Influences and inspiration: I love the things that flow in my art. My mother plays the guitar, although it has nothing to do with what I do, I think that has inspired me to continue growing. Also, in my low moment, she bought me a reflex camera with which I got through a terrible depression. My friend Juan has also helped inspire me in recent years.

⭐️ @hideaki_yael tiene la Pop Sonalidad. 

📸 ¿ Quién eres? Soy  Hideaki Yael y el arte ha formado parte de mi vida durante muchos años.

¿Qué haces? Me encanta poder captar momentos que quizás jamás se vuelvan a repetir. Hago fotos de naturaleza, animales y personas. 

Influencias e inspiración: Me encanta las cosas que fluyen en mi arte. Mi madre toca la guitarra si bien no tiene nada que ver con lo que hago yo, creo eso me ha inspirado a seguir creciendo. Además que en mi momento bajo, ella me compró una cámara réflex con la cual salí adelante de una depresión terrible. También mi amigo Juan estos últimos años me ha ayudado a inspirarme. 


#tenerife #canarias #canaryislands #islascanarias #igerscanarias #tenerifelicidad #spain #espa #tenerifesur #love #teneriffa #ig #santacruzdetenerife #grancanaria #travel #tenerifetag #tenerifeisland #tenerifenorte #nature #photography #lanzarote #adeje #lalaguna #fuerteventura #igerstenerife #popsonality #instagood #teide #loves #picoftheday


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Ypatia Kornarou has Pop Sonality!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!