❤️ Jason X. Hudson has Pop Sonality!


 ✨ @jasonxphotography has Pop Sonality! 

✨ Who are you? My name is Jason X. Hudson and I'm a Photographer and Graphic Designer from Chicago, I live and work in San Antonio. I have a degree in Graphic Design and Advertising. I'm 48 years old and have had a passion for visual arts my entire life. 

What do you do? For the last 3 years, I've specialized in Fashion and Street Photo. I do a lot of location shooting, but I also studio. Most of my subjects are fashion models and professionals from the fashion industry. I do a lot of work with the Texas fashion industry.

Influences and Inspirations: I see art and composition in everything around me, and with Fashion Editorial photography I like to incorporate the fashion and the model into the overall composition of the location. My aim is to tell a story or create a complete picture with the model and fashion as the main subject. I love to create contrast between the environment and the subject using angles, color, forms, textures, and aesthetics. I also like starting with a strong concept that guides the shoot and determines the mood. My "style" is the creative art of problem-solving.

✨ ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Jason X. Hudson y soy fotógrafo y diseñador gráfico de Chicago, vivo y trabajo en San Antonio. Soy licenciado en Diseño Gráfico y Publicidad. Tengo 48 años y he tenido pasión por las artes visuales toda mi vida. 

¿Qué haces? Desde hace 3 años me especializo en Editorial de Moda y Fotografía de Calle. Hago muchas tomas en exteriores, pero también fotografío en el estudio. La mayoría de mis sujetos son modelos y profesionales de la industria. Trabajo mucho con la industria de la moda de Texas. 

Influencias e inspiraciones: Veo arte y composición en todo lo que me rodea, y con los editoriales me gusta incorporar la moda y el modelo en la composición del lugar. Mi objetivo es contar una historia o crear una imagen completa con el modelo y la moda. Me encanta crear contraste entre el entorno y el sujeto usando ángulos, colores, formas, texturas y estética. Me gusta empezar con un concepto que oriente el rodaje y determine el estado de ánimo. Mi "estilo" es el arte creativo de resolver problemas. #fashion #popsonality

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!