✨ Rea Papadopoulou has Pop Sonality!


 💡 @papadopoulourea has Sonality! 

🌙 Who are you? I am a Greek architect and photographer, born in Istanbul, living and working in Athens. 


What do you do? I am working on long-term photographic projects examining mainly environmental, social, and urban issues. On my recent works I try to explore the contemporary landscape that is harsh but might also be an imaginary glance to the romantic past topography.  


Influences and inspiration: My influences, are the photographers I love and these are many, the New Topographics, Lewis Baltz, Stephen Shore, Rinko Kawauchi to say some. The driving force for my photography is my huge curiosity, and I get inspirations from everything, paintings, readings, people and stories they tell me.


☀️ ¿Quién eres? Soy una arquitecta y fotógrafa griega, nacida en Estambul, que vivo y trabajo en Atenas.


¿Qué haces? Estoy trabajando en proyectos fotográficos a largo plazo que examinan principalmente cuestiones ambientales, sociales y urbanas. En mis trabajos recientes intento explorar el paisaje contemporáneo que es duro pero que también puede ser una mirada imaginaria a la topografía romántica del pasado.


Influencias e inspiración: Mis influencias, son los fotógrafos que amo y estos son muchos, los New Topographics, Lewis Baltz, Stephen Shore, Rinko Kawauchi por decir algunos. El motor de mi fotografía es mi enorme curiosidad, y me inspiro en todo, pinturas, lecturas, personas e historias que me cuentan.

⭐️

#topography #topografia #surveying #surveylife #map #surveyor #survey #landsurveyor #landsurveying #gps #totalstation #geomatics #cartography #leica #geodesy #mapping #engineering #landsurvey #realsurveyors #construction #maps #civilengineering #agrimensura #surveyors #topografo #surveyworld #popsonality #drone #photography #trimble


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!