J.I.M. has Pop Sonality!


 ✨ @jim.andla_rt has Pop Sonality! 

✨ Pop Sonality: How do you feel when you see a great find for a photo? How does it make you feel to see what you know is a good motif for a photograph? 

J.I.M.: When I venture out into the world I can’t exactly describe to you what I look for but I always know when I see a moment worth capturing. When I find these moments, sometimes I feel inspired, sometimes melancholy or joy but I always aim to create emotional experiences that can resonate with everyone. Whenever I see a good motif or photograph as I often do on Instagram, I let these wonderful works fuel my passion to capture more moments in time 🌍


✨ Pop Sonality: ¿Cómo te sientes cuando ves un gran hallazgo para una foto? ¿Cómo te hace sentir ver lo que sabes que es un buen motivo para una fotografía?

J.I.M.: Cuando me aventuro al mundo no puedo describirte exactamente lo que busco, pero siempre sé cuándo veo un momento que vale la pena capturar. Cuando encuentro estos momentos, a veces me siento inspirado, a veces melancólico o alegre, pero siempre intento crear experiencias emocionales que puedan resonar en todos. Cada vez que veo un buen motivo o fotografía, como hago a menudo en Instagram, dejo que estos maravillosos trabajos alimenten mi pasión por capturar más momentos en el tiempo 🌍

Remember to give all your love to our Pop Sonalities!!! Deserved!!! 

#concept #conceptart #blog #photologio_gr #photologio #kodizes #dazed #streetphotographersmagazine #n8zine #broadmag #nothingfromnowhere #nowherediary #somelightmag #gallery #woolmag #floatmagazine #streetphotographymag #magnumphotos #makemeseemag #subjectivelyobjective #fromstreetswithlove #pellicolamag #ifyouleave #travelphotography #streetleaks #dreamermagazine #yetmagazine #gupmagazine #popsonality

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!