🩵 Cheri Chatterton has Pop Sonality!


 đź©µ @cher.visuals has Pop Sonality! 

🩵 Who are you? I’m an artist, my name is Cheri Chatterton, ACAD graduate, Bachelor of Design in Photography.

What do you do? Graphic Design pays the bills, Photography is my true love / passion. My favorite to shoot - plants, plant portraits.

Influences and inspiration: I know it’s basic to say Stephen Shore, but it’s the truth. Also my mom, she randomly became blind at thirty, I was a toddler. She has always carried herself with strength and grace. Given me a special appreciation for sight.

🩵 ¿QuiĂ©n eres? Soy artista, mi nombre es Cheri Chatterton, graduada de ACAD, Licenciada en Diseño en FotografĂ­a.

¿QuĂ© haces? El Diseño Gráfico paga las cuentas, la FotografĂ­a es mi verdadero amor/pasiĂłn. Mis motivos favoritos para fotografiar: plantas, y retratos de plantas.

Influencias e inspiraciĂłn: SĂ© que es básico decir Stephen Shore, pero es la verdad. TambiĂ©n mi madre, que por casualidad quedĂł ciega a los treinta años, yo era una niña pequeña. Ella siempre se ha comportado con fuerza y ​​gracia. Me dio un aprecio especial por la vista.

🩵

🩵

#photography #photooftheday #love #instagood #instagram #photo #nature #picoftheday #like #photographer #beautiful #follow #art #fashion #travel #bhfyp #photoshoot #likeforlikes #instadaily #naturephotography #model #me #smile #style #instalike #happy #likes #myself #followme #popsonality 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!