José De Rocco has Pop Sonality!


 🚌 @josederocco has Pop Sonality! 

🚌 Who are you? I am José De Rocco, Argentine, I live and work in Buenos Aires, I am 44 years old and I am from Pinamar, a city on the Argentine coast.

What do you do? I carry a camera in my backpack and take photos, many, many. My main activity is in the culture department of Banco Nación, my responsibility for the Art Gallery and its collection.

Influences and inspiration: Two of the strongest influences, limiting myself only to photography, are Lee Friedlander and Wolfgang Tillmans, they are the ones who gave me permission, in a way, to take photographs of anything feeling that what is important is the way of see. I am very inspired by seeing photographs, whether in books or discovering new looks on Instagram for example.

🚌 ¿Quién eres? Soy José De Rocco, argentino, vivo y trabajo en Buenos Aires, tengo 44 años y soy de Pinamar, ciudad de la costa argentina.

¿Qué haces? Llevo una cámara en mi mochila y hago fotos, muchas, demasiadas. Mi actividad principal es en el departamento de cultura del Banco Nación, me encargo de la Galería de Arte y su colección. 

Influencias e inspiración: Dos de las influencias más fuertes, limitándome sólo a lo fotográfico, son Lee Friedlander y Wolfgang Tillmans, son los que me dieron el permiso, de algún modo, para hacer fotografías de cualquier cosa sintiendo que lo importante es la forma de ver. Me inspira mucho ver fotografías, ya sea en libros o bien descubrir nuevas miradas en Instagram por ejemplo.

🚌 

 #argentina #buenosaires #photography #travel #love #instagood #photooftheday #picoftheday #nature #patagonia #art #photo #instagram #fashion #style #music #beautiful #photographer #fotografia #moda #tbt #travelphotography #trip #like4like #southamerica #arte #happy #mendoza #landscape #popsonality

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!