💚 Sarah Garland has Pop Sonality!


 ðŸŒŸ @sarahheartsoul has Pop Sonality! 

🌟 Who are you?  I am Sarah Garland, a published photographic artist living in the uk.

What do you do? I take abstract or semi abstract photographs of anything that speaks to me in the natural and urban world around me.

Influences and inspiration: I am inspired by beauty and light, wherever I find it, and by the poeticism and depth of photographers like Masao Yamamoto, Hiroshi Sugimoto and Helene Binet.

🌟 ¿Quién eres? Soy Sarah Garland, una artista fotográfica que ha sido publicada y que vive en el Reino Unido.

¿Qué haces? Tomo fotografías abstractas o semi abstractas de cualquier cosa que me hable en el mundo natural y urbano que me rodea.

Influencias e inspiración: Me inspiran la belleza y la luz, dondequiera que las encuentre, y el poético y la profundidad de fotógrafos como Masao Yamamoto, Hiroshi Sugimoto y Helene Binet.

🌟

#PhotographyLovers

#PhotographyArt

#PhotoDaily

#PhotographyIsLife

#PhotographyAddict

#ThroughTheLens

#Visuals

#JustShoot

#CaptureTheMoment

#PicturePerfect

#ShotOfTheDay

#Photoshoot

#PhotographyEveryday #InstaPhotography #CameraReady

#PhotographySkills #PhotographyPassion

#PhotographyJourney #CreativePhotography #PhotographyIsArt #CapturedMoments #PhotoArt #PhotographyLife #PhotoSession #PhotographyLove #popsonality #photologio_gr #photoeveryday 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!