⭐️ Andrey Lukovnikov has Pop Sonality!


 ⭐️ @lukovnikov.photo has Pop Sonality! 

⭐️ Who are you? My name is Andrey and I am a photographer, living and working in Spain, in the province of Alicante on the Costa Blanca.

What do you do? I consider myself a creator, I like to capture a moment that will never happen again, there is some kind of magic in this. I like human beauty, because absolutely every person is unique and there is something unusual and bewitching about it. I like to put my thoughts, emotions and ideas into photography. I love to capture the liveliness of the moment and I am sure that no two completely identical frames exist.

Influences and inspiration: I came to photography through rock music. Or rather through rock concerts. And began my career as a photographer with concerts. A little later I began to study this issue more deeply and get acquainted with the masters of photography, such as Peter Lindbergh, Annie Leibovitz, Rodney Smith, Helmut Newton and many others... Today I do not have a favorite photographer, I am inspired by them all and of course by music!

⭐️ ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Andrey y soy fotógrafo, vivo y trabajo en España, en la provincia de Alicante en la Costa Blanca.

¿Qué haces? Me considero un creador, me gusta capturar un momento que nunca volverá a suceder, hay una especie de magia en esto. Me gusta la belleza humana, absolutamente porque cada persona es única y hay algo inusual y fascinante en ella. Me gusta plasmar mis pensamientos, emociones e ideas en la fotografía. Me encanta capturar la vivacidad del momento y estoy seguro de que no existen dos fotogramas completamente idénticos.

Influencias e inspiración: Llegué a la fotografía a través de la música rock. O mejor dicho, a través de conciertos de rock. Y comencé mi carrera como fotógrafo con conciertos. Un poco más tarde comencé a estudiar más profundamente este tema y a familiarizarme con los maestros de la fotografía, como Peter Lindbergh, Annie Leibovitz, Rodney Smith, Helmut Newton y muchos otros... Hoy no tengo un fotógrafo favorito, soy inspirado en todos ellos y por supuesto en la música!

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!