Raikou Katerina has Pop Sonality!


 ✝️ @raikoukaterina has Pop Sonality! 

✝️ Who are you ? My name is Raikou Katerina I live in Athens. I am an amateur photographer.                        

What do you do? I want to show you the world in my eyes. I want to photograph my mind.                   

Influences  and inspiration: “Swedish films and her eyes” as Woody Allen said.  Everything I  have ever loved  family, friends, music, films, books are a great inspiration for me.  They are my world they are eventually my eyes. Thank you so much .

✝️ ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Raikou Katerina. Vivo en Atenas. Soy un fotógrafo aficionado. 

¿Qué haces? Quiero mostrarte el mundo ante mis ojos. Quiero fotografiar mi mente. 

Influencias e inspiración: “El cine sueco y sus ojos”, como decía Woody Allen. Todo lo que siempre he amado: familia, amigos, música, películas, libros son una gran inspiración para mí. Son mi mundo, eventualmente son mis ojos. Muchas gracias .

✝️

#athens #greece #travel #athensgreece #greek #acropolis #ig #summer #photography #love #thessaloniki #visitgreece #photooftheday #athensvoice #art #instagood #athensvibe #city #travelphotography #gr #europe #fashion #mykonos #travelgram #santorini #greecestagram #food #picoftheday #athenscity #popsonality 

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!