☀️ Gabriel Fernández has Pop Sonality!


 ☀️ @g.a_f.s has Pop Sonality! 

☀️ Who are you? I'm Gabriel Fernández, Venezuelan, I'm 24 years old and I'm a full-time photographer, always looking to photograph something new, explore other compositions and elements that tell a story beyond imagination.


What do you do? I am a photographer and instructor in the photographic area. I studied audiovisual production. I also make movies.


Influences and inspiration: The inspiration comes from a memory, from a phrase I read or a painting in a child's drawing, adorned with my three great references Silvana Trevale @silvanatrevale, Jack Davison @jackdavisonphoto, and Max Miechowski @maxmiechowski.


☀️ ¿Quién eres? Soy Gabriel Fernández, Venezolano, tengo 24 años de edad y soy fotógrafo a tiempo completo, siempre busco retratar algo nuevo, explorar otras composiciones y elementos que cuenten una historia más allá de la imaginación.


¿Qué haces? Soy fotógrafo e instructor en el área fotográfica, estudié producción audiovisual. También hago cine.


Influencias e inspiración: La inspiración parte de una memoria, de alguna frase que leí o una pintura en un dibujo infantil, adornado con mis tres grandes referentes Silvana Trevale @silvanatrevale, Jack Davison @jackdavisonphoto, y Max Miechowski @maxmiechowski.

☀️


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!