☕️ Vasso Tzivoglou has Pop Sonality!


 ☕️ @vasso.tzivoglou has Pop Sonality!

☕️ Who are you? My name is Vasso Tzivoglou and I was born on the lovely Greek Island of Lesvos. I still live and work here in my family’s business.

What do you do? When I’m not working in our family business I spend my free time  by taking photographs. I feel that Photography ‘freezes’ moments and also helps me escape the stress of my daily life. Playing with colors, textures and shadows inspires me and helps me view the world in a way that only photography allows me to capture. Photography helps me to illustrate my emotions and escape to my own little world for a while… 

Influences and inspiration: Cinema, theatre, music, painting, are a few of the sources that influence me a lot. I admire many photographers, like Andre Kertez, Josef Sudek ,Saul Leiter and William Eggleston. At this point in time I find that Harry Gruyaert, and Lukas Vasilikos (my curator) are the people who have inspired, me and my images the most.

☕️ ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Vasso Tzivoglou y nací en la hermosa isla griega de Lesbos. Todavía vivo y trabajo aquí en el negocio de mi familia.

¿Qué haces? Cuando no estoy trabajando en nuestro negocio familiar, paso mi tiempo libre tomando fotografías. Siento que la Fotografía ‘congela’ momentos y también me ayuda a escapar del estrés de mi día a día. Jugar con colores, texturas y sombras me inspira y me ayuda a ver el mundo de una manera que solo la fotografía me permite capturar. La fotografía me ayuda a ilustrar mis emociones y escapar a mi pequeño mundo por un tiempo…

Influencias e inspiración: El cine, el teatro, la música, la pintura, son algunas de las fuentes que me influyen mucho. Admiro a muchos fotógrafos, como Andre Kertez, Josef Sudek, Saul Leiter y William Eggleston. En este momento, encuentro que Harry Gruyaert y Lukas Vasilikos (mi curador) son las personas que más me han inspirado a mí y a mis imágenes.

☕️

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!