📸 Giampiero Gaudiosi has Pop Sonality!


 📸 @lettere.efotografia has Pop Sonality!

📸 Who are you? - I am Giampiero, I was born in the shadow of Vesuvius a few years ago. Photography is my favorite language.


What do you do? My office is in the street, and with my Ricoh I try to capture the things that still manage to move me.


Influences and inspiration: I started to love photography at the age of 12 with the great masters: Battaglia, Salgado, and Gastel. My photography is inspired by wanting to tell my inner world through captures.


📸 ¿Quién eres? - Soy Giampiero, nací a la sombra del Vesubio hace unos años. La fotografía es mi lenguaje favorito.


¿Qué haces? Mii oficina está en la calle, y con mi Ricoh trato de capturar las cosas que aún logran emocionarme.


Influencias e inspiración: Empecé a amar la fotografía a los 12 años con los grandes maestros: Battaglia, Salgado, y Gastel. Mi fotografía se inspira en querer contar mi mundo interior a través de capturas.


📸


#flowers #nature #flower #photography #love #naturephotography #flowerstagram #garden #art #beautiful #photooftheday #flowersofinstagram #plants #flowerphotography #instagood #spring #macro #naturelovers #instagram #summer #flores #photo #like #wedding #green #flowerpower #roses #gardening #beauty #picoftheday


Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!