👑 Mirko Sperlonga has Pop Sonality!


 👑 @mirkosperlonga has Pop Sonality! 

👑 Who are you? My name is Mirko Sperlonga. I am a young artist who is dedicated to photography, born in Italy.


What do you do? I am enclosed in my images. I deal with fashion photography and contemporary visual art. I study and deepen the subject of fashion in the Higher Institute of Photography in Rome.


Influences and inspirations: My influences range a lot, from paintings to historical photographs of photographers who have certainly influenced my vision such as: Ryan McGinley, Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon and Peter Lindbergh.


👑  ¿Quién eres? Mi nombre es Mirko Sperlonga. Soy un joven artista que se dedica a la fotografía, nacido en Italia.


¿Qué haces? Estoy encerrado en mis imágenes. Me ocupo de fotografía de moda y de arte visual contemporáneo. Estudio y profundizo en el tema de la moda en el Instituto Superior de Fotografía de Roma.


Influencias e inspiraciones: Mis influencias varían mucho, desde pinturas hasta fotografías históricas de fotógrafos que sin duda han influido en mi visión como: Ryan McGinley, Helmut Newton, Richard Avedon y Peter Lindbergh.

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🩵 Elise Goyette has Pop Sonality!