🪁 Ioanna Kofina has Pop Sonality!


 🪁 @ioanna_kofina has Pop Sonality! 

🪁 Who are you? I'm Ioanna Kofina a greek photographer based in Athens.


What do you do? The thing that all my photos have in common is that they invite me to connect with them emotionally.


Influences and inspiration: I’m inspired by life and I like to create stories and construct my own reality.


🪁 ¿Quién eres? Soy Ioanna Kofina, una fotógrafa griega que vive en Atenas.


¿Qué haces? Lo que todas mis fotos tienen en común es que me invitan a conectarme emocionalmente con ellas.


Influencias e inspiración: Me inspira la vida y me gusta crear historias y construir mi propia realidad.

🪁


#greece #photologio #gr #bnw #ifocus #photoeidolo #popsonality #ig #igers #streetphotography #photography #art #photocontestgr #animals #portrait #burnmagazine #mag #nikon #eros #photonetmagazine #demand #eyeshotmag #rural #animals #portraits #kasetophono #photooftheday #nature #blackhaus #phasesmag

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best of 2023, The Pop Sonality Choices. Curated by Seigar.

Top 50 Albums with Pop Sonality of 2021!

🌟 Dimitra Kitsiou has Pop Sonality!